Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tuesday, August 11
{223/365} Liam has this strange obsession with closing the fridge doors when they are open. If I take something out to set on the counter, he will appear...sometimes out of nowhere...and quickly close them. There have been times where I've turned around for two seconds and BAM...closed! He will also leave the table while eating to do this (I'm wondering if I should have had him in the high chair longer?) I'm not sure if this is a game or some sort of compulsive thing, but I have learned to look before closing the doors for fear of closing them in on him! I'm sort of just shrugging it off and not worrying about it too much. Besides, it's SO much better to have a kid close the fridge than constantly open it! :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Before I got to your last sentence, I was thinking that very thing . . . better to have him closing them for sure!!