Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friday, July 31
{212/365} So here's the deal...I look horrible in this photo and I know it. There's a photo that's better BUT the "jazz hands" photo is what makes this night so funny! So I decided to use it. :) While I love hanging out with my Mom at CKC each year, I also love meeting Kim and Michelle. I've known Kim for years and I met Michelle last year. The four of us take a bunch of classes together and for the first time, we decided to go to a crop. We had so much fun! The crop itself wasn't great but hanging out with your friends is always worth it. :) By the end of the night we wanted to take a group shot and I had a glob of ink all over my hand. I did a "jazz hands" pose because that ink was basically the ONLY thing I accomplished sitting there for over four hours!! We all started to laugh hysterically and then there were jazz hands all around. Can you say over tired? Ha! What a great night! :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This photo is awesome! Looks like one you need to scrap, frame, and put in your scrapping area so that when you look at it . . . you smile!