Thursday, August 13, 2009

Saturday, August 8
{220/365} Today officially begins the countdown to Liam's second birthday. To celebrate, I've decided to highlight my little boy in my 365 this week! We want to get Liam gifts that are both fun and will help boost his skills and imagination. One of the suggestions was to get "pretend play" toys such as the Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm. This way he can play with the animals in the barn and hear the sounds they make at the same time! My Mom took Em last night and also picked up this toy for him. When she came over today we decided to start Liam's "birthday week" with his first gift. He loved it and even started pointing at the box (we love pointing anytime, anywhere). Looks like it will be a fun week...

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I always LOVED Fisher Price Toys! We had the barn and the house, and my girls loved them both! The people and animals are so cute!