Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday, August 2
{214/365} I could say that I go to CKC just for the classes...but I would be lying. ;) The shopping...THE SHOPPING! For the most part I can only order cool product online so I can't wait to see product up close and personal at the vendor faire. Unfortunately, the faire isn't as fabulous as it used to be, in the past the larger companies would have booths. These days it's mostly smaller companies and local scrap stores. That said...it clearly doesn't stop me!! I have my favorites and somehow manage to find a great pile of goodies. :) While coming home from CKC is always a downer, searching though all of my shopping bags is always exciting! Today has been a crazy day so hopefully I can put some of this stuff away soon. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OK, you have my full attention!!! Oh my goodness, seeing this gives me GREAT joy! Looks like a great stash!!