Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday, August 15
{227/365} Today is Liam's birthday...my baby is 2!! I know it's been two years but I still can't believe that he's here! The infertility journey was well worth it. :) On August 14th, 2007 my water broke three weeks early...exactly what happened with Emily. Once again I rushed to the hospital and once again I was induced when I couldn't go into labor on my own. At 2:53am on August 15th, I heard the cry that all mommy's wait for. It was at that moment I could finally breathe a sigh of relief. Two years later I could have taken the "blowing out the candle" photo or the "cake on the face" photo but instead I chose this one. A moment where Liam and Emily were looking at one of his new gifts....the love in her eyes says it all and she definitely speaks for all of us. Liam is proof that miracles can happen and we cherish him each and every day. (One added note: That tie dyed shirt Liam is wearing was made by Emily at camp). :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy Birthday Liam! Cute pic and that is a wonderful shirt!