Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monday, April 27
{117/365} My search for interesting symbols continues. ;) Last week I went to Home Goods for the first time. At first I wasn't sure if I would find anything but as I searched through a ton of stuff, I started to discover some really cool things! The kitchen area was a bit overwhelming and with Liam's "I must touch everything" attitude, I left that aisle fairly quickly. I found myself lingering in the space that looked like it had office odds and ends. I found this really cool cast iron jack (like the old fashioned game of "jacks" with jacks and a bouncy ball) and there on a shelf, as if calling my name was this "at" symbol! I just love it and can't wait to place it near my green ampersand. Now if I can only find a question mark and exclamation point...the search continues!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OK, as someone who LOVED your ampersand, I am also LOVING this!! Excellent find! I want one!! Hee hee!!