Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunday, April 12
{102/365} Today is Easter Sunday. Each year we go to Frank's parent's house to celebrate and my Mother-In-Law always makes the Easter baskets. This year Emily decided that she had to make Easter "bags" for us, leaving me feeling a bit guilty about not making her a basket (she really doesn't need THAT many chocolate bunnies)! Em's gift included items such as a pen, a sticker, crayons, raisins, hair items and various other items. In addition, we had to change the plans a bit and Liam and I remained at home (unfortunately the house isn't "kid-friendly" enough for an active 20 month-old). Before leaving, Emily left a note on her dry erase board with the stipulation that it can only be read when her and daddy were on the road. "Dear Mom and Liam, it's A (april)/12th/09 Emily and daddy miss you orettey (already). I love you so mach (much)! XOXOXOXOXOXO We will see you later! :) Love, Emily and Frank". I love that kid!!

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Take an active toddler to a non-kid friendly house!! It gets "friendly" really quick! I'm surprised your in-laws wouldn't make it easier to visit with Liam! Come on!

Anyway, the Easter bag is cute, and I love the dry erase board writing!

Stephanie said...

Your daughter is so creative!