Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wednesday, April 29
{119/365} My friend Marilyn had to close her scrapbook store last summer and is now selling products and holding classes/crops in her home. On Saturday I was able to take a little break and take one of her classes. Of course I could never get out of there without buying something! I purchased an ADORABLE Chatter Box Purse Book, the "Fabulous Butterfly Book". I fell in love with it!! As much as I wanted to keep it for myself, I KNEW I had to use this for my Mom. With Mother's Day around the corner, I always try to give my Mom something personal. Tonight I decided to do a quick photo shoot with the kids so I could add photos she's never seen. As usual it was chaotic with Liam not wanting any part of it and Emily trying to get him to cooperate! I did get a few good shots but chose this silly one. It makes me smile when I look at it and reminds me that through the insanity, there is always laughter. :)

No comments: