Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thursday, April 23
{113/365} I'm rarely a spontaneous person. I need advanced notice for almost everything. If you call at 10am and ask me if I'm free at 11am...most likely I won't be, even if I am. ;) Today was an exception. When I had my 20th high school reunion back in November, I briefly ran into someone I knew in the bathroom! We had a nice but very brief conversation which continued on Facebook a few days later. Molly lives about 5 hours away and was coming home to visit family (I live about 30 minutes from where we grew up). This morning through Facebook we discussed her trip and decided to meet for lunch! Here is a photo of her daughter Maggie and Emily. They had just met for the first time and an hour later it was as if they were lifelong friends!

No comments: