Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday, April 30
{120/365} Twice a week, at least for now, a therapist comes in to work with Liam. The one good thing about having someone in my home each week, is that it forces me to clean and make my house presentable. I always make sure the kitchen, living room and dining room are straightened...the upstairs rooms on the other hand have doors that remained closed. ;) I spent a good part of last night and this morning putting things away, vacuuming, cleaning, etc. So why is it that it's 11:30 pm and my living room is a total DISASTER? I decided I would relax for a few minutes (if you consider watching the news about "swine flu" relaxing) , and this is what I saw! The funny thing? Usually it's much worse! Ah...more proof that there ARE kids living in this house!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

My rooms usually look like that, and my girls are small anymore! What's MY excuse?