Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tuesday, April 2
{92/365} I think we have a short window of time when our kids still like "easy" surprises. I'm not talking about a new puppy or a trip to Disney, I mean buying those iCarly PJ's or a Ring Pop or a the latest Barbie movie. Easy stuff that makes Emily so happy. One thing I like to do is give her little surprises in her lunch. Sometimes I'll write a note or I'll include a Hershey's Kiss. Her favorite is when I make shaped sandwiches. In the winter I have snowflakes and in the spring I have flowers and then there are hearts and stars. Today I thought a Mickey turkey sandwich would be fun....and she loved it! Sometimes it's the little things that put a smile on her face. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

It IS the little things that matter! How fun and cute!