Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday, January 30
{30/365} And what?? I went to the mall this week and gravitated to my favorite store, Pottery Barn. When I walk in there I feel like Veruca Salt in the chocolate factory. I want it all...now!! Well, I didn't get it all but I DID get this fabulous, green ampersand. Why is THIS fabulous you ask? Well, it's my favorite color green so it goes with my scrap room...it was marked down from $30.00 to $7.00...and it's a conversation piece! I get it, it makes no sense but I love it. Now if I could just find a question mark to go with it...

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Put this in red, and I SO would have bought it too! Are you ready to be shocked? Seriously, are you sitting down? Ready?

I've never been in a Pottery Barn! I know! CRAZY!! In a way, I'm secretly glad, because I don't have to worry about going nuts in one and spending too much money! I have enough problems with scrapping goodies!!

Heck, I probably would have bought it in the green too! The question mark? Oh my goodness, do they make question marks? I love ampersands AND question marks. Exclamation points too!!

Have a great weekend!