Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friday, April 10
{100/365} Today is Riley's 9th birthday! Each year I like to give my first "child" a little something for her big day. Last year, Emily decided that we must start a tradition of making a cake for her birthday...a cake which Emily could eat, not Riley! This year I thought it was unfair for Emily to use Riley as an excuse to eat cake...so, along with the brownie cupcakes I made for Em, I made a dog friendly cake as well! It was a peanut butter/carrot cake which I topped with a bit more peanut butter. I made both from scratch and was in the kitchen forever!! It was worth it though. Needless to say the moment after I took this photo, my pooch scarfed up her tasty treat! Oh, Emily scarfed hers up as well. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy Birthday Riley! Woof from Princess! His own cake! Awesome!