Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday, April 17
{107/365} Although I've been keeping up with my photos, and the blog, I have yet to put one single thing into my Project 365 kit. Each day I have something else I need to do and then there's the fact that NONE of the photos have been developed. Normally I would print out my own photos but I draw the line with this project! When I hit day 100 I thought it was time to get the ball rolling. I went through every photo, cropping and fixing and finally placing my order. I received the finished product today and I'm so excited! The photos look great (although I have to avoid taking phone photos...they do not print well at a larger size) and I can't wait to get started. I have even come up with a solution for my never ending journaling! :)

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

What's your solution for journaling? That's what I need to get caught up on. However, I'm goign to make myself WRITE them all, so journaling on the computer won't work for me. I'm going to try to get some journaling done this week! Good for you on getting the photos printed. That's the only thing I've kept up with! Thank goodness for my photo blog!

Stephanie said...

I feel so overwhelmed and like I will never get caught up with this project. But I have a goal to be up to date no later than half way through. You will have to share your solution to long journaling. Since getting the kit I've tried to cut down on my journaling so that it will fit on the cards, but it's just not me to get right to the point.