Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunday, April 26
{116/365} Grandma Eileen took Emily for the day so we hung out with Liam. My office/scrap room is across from Liam's room so I block off the stairs and Liam can run back and forth from room to room. This also means he can destroy TWO rooms instead of just one. ;) Today he dumped a basked full of stuff (in his room) that I didn't even know he could reach! While I was putting everything away, he noticed a pair of sunglasses and was fascinated with them. I have no idea why they were there but apparently they were from Emily's camp (it had the camp name on them). Liam brought his new found "toy" to daddy who proceeded to should him how to use them. To our surprise, the kid who hates shoes and socks and jackets...loved wearing sunglasses!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Well, of course he loves the sunglasses! He must KNOW how cool he looks! His future's so bright, he's gotta wear shades!! (Remember that song?)