Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Saturday, April 11
{101/365} We started Early Intervention with Liam at the end of February. I decided it was very important that I was part of the process so we have a therapist in a couple of days a week and I work with him the remainder of the week. For the most part I only work with Liam while Emily is in school so she hasn't really seen his therapy in action. Yesterday Emily had off from school so she watched our session. This morning I threw some laundry in the washer and came upstairs to find this. Emily started her own "therapy" session! She helped Liam into his high chair and drew a red circle and a blue circle on her dry erase board. She then tried to show Liam that "Muno" (from Yo Gabba Gabba) matched the red circle and "Toodee" matched the blue circle. This kid wants to be a teacher so badly and she finally found the perfect student!

1 comment: