Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Saturday, April 25
{115/365} Having a boy after having a girl has been quite an eye opener for me. Emily was so easy compared to Liam for many reasons. Liam is my little monkey who needs to run and climb and touch and MENACE! Liam's energy shocks me every day! He can also pack it in when it comes to eating. I escaped this morning and went to a scrap class at a friends house. I decided to pick up some Wendy's on the way back for Emily since Frank mentioned Liam had just ate. I did offer him a piece of chicken when I got home and apparently Liam was in the mood for a "second lunch." I cut up some food and he obviously didn't care if it was served on a plate...the floor would do just fine ;) It's a good thing I keep it clean but... ewwww.

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Uhm, where is Riley? If this happened in our house, it would belong to Princess!!