Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wednesday, April 1
{91/365} I'm sick of good shows getting cancelled. No, in the scheme of life this isn't important BUT it's annoying! I rarely go out at night or on the weekends, so I rely on in-house entertainment. I like TV but every time I get into a good show...POOF, it's gone! One may argue that a "good" show wouldn't get cancelled, but I prefer to think I'm smarter than those higher ups making the decisions. ;) Life on Mars was a great show so why was tonight the last episode? It's frustrating! Good-bye Life on Mars, it was fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

My husband was disappointed too! I watched the last episode with him. Crazy ending! So, they were REALLY on Mars at the end! Interesting! I think Harvey Keitel being his dad surprised Dave very much.