Saturday, April 25, 2009

Monday, April 20
{110/365} You only had to mention something once to my Dad and he would remember. In fact, YOU would forget and suddenly, there it was. For example, you would mention that you thought you wanted to take a trip *where ever* six months from now and suddenly he would show up with tickets and an itinerary! :) My Mom is very similar, but in a different way. When she's at Babies R Us or Target she'll call and ask if the kids need anything. Today I mentioned that Liam was getting way too big for his pajamas and he could use a couple of pairs for the spring. She walked in with a pile of PJ's and proceeded to show off their cuteness with such excitement! When I tried to offer her money, she simply replied "it's for my grandson and it's my pleasure." So sweet. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally something my mom would do! I love my parents so much, because they are the BEST! I think often about how lucky both Dave and I are to have such great parents! Liam is going to be handsomely stylin' in his new PJs!