Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wednesday, April 22
{112/365} Emily had a half day today so Liam and I ran some errands before picking her up. Normally I try to stick to one place, knowing my adorable son can only handle so much. Today we had three stops. Good luck to us. We started at Home Goods...a place I had never been to before...and I quickly realized that I had about a 15 minute window. Somehow I managed to spend money. Next was Babies-R-Us where I found some adorable spring clothes as well a a new wagon for my little guy! (I've been wanting one of these for a while). Spent about 15 minutes there too...and somehow managed to spend a-lot of money (AND forgot my gift certificates). Last stop was Michael's craft store where I needed a gift...and tried to keep the blinders on...but stumbled upon a zillion $1 bins!! I knew Liam would get cranky, and he did, but not before I spent more money. ;) We survived the day, my credit card on the other hand...

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cha-ching! $$$$$ Yes, some days are like this! I hope Liam enjoys his wagon! The $1 bins? I try to walk by quickly!