Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday, January 31
{31/365} Liam is STILL hanging out in the laundry basket! He has an Elmo chair and a Diego chair...he has an entire living room but he's still hanging out in this basket. I'm torn. On the one hand, I know I can just put the darn thing in the laundry room and he'll forget about it. On the other hand, he loves it in there and is having so much fun! It really doesn't add to the decor (although it is a Martha Stewart basket-LOL) but I don't have the heart to remove it just yet. Today he crawled in there, blankie, bottle and all and got so comfy. He's such a silly boy!!

2 comments:

Luann said...

He will only fit for so long and it makes for a wonderful memory, kind of like Becky's stairs.

Check out my blog I have this months layout up!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

He won't fit for long, so I wouldn't worry about it! I think it's adorable!!