Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday, February 6
{37/365} When we found out I was pregnant (with Liam) we decided to add a "master suite" onto the house. We have a split level so we built up. Each morning when I wake up, this is the view I have from the bathroom. It's nothing fantastic BUT, I never had a view before! I'm usually up about 10 minutes after the sun rises but once in a while I catch it. I always think "this would make a great photo!". This morning I was up about 10 minutes early and saw an amazing pink sky! Believe it or not, in the time it took me to get my camera downstairs, the pinkness started to fade. Although it's not as dramatic as I hoped it would be, I still think it's a pretty picture and something I won't see as clearly when the leaves return to the trees.

3 comments:

Luann said...

What a beautiful thing to wake up daily.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty! I love pink skies!

Angela said...

Gorgeous view!