Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday, February 8
{39/365} Yes, that's Chinese food...a lot of Chinese food. I must admit, it's my guilty pleasure! I can't take all of the blame. As a Jewish girl it was practically tradition that you ate Chinese food on Sunday nights. I'm not sure where or when that started...but other Jewish people know what I'm talking about! ;) As a kid in elementary school I would bring a cold egg roll in for lunch on Mondays. It may sound gross to some but I know the kids wanted that egg roll (and I still love cold egg rolls to this day)! My Catholic husband jumped right on the bandwagon years ago. He's so used to it now. Tonight I asked "Should we order Chinese?" His response? "Of course we should...it's Sunday!" ;)

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

LOVE Chinese food, but I don't love vegetables! Isn't that crazy? My favorite is Crab Rangoon, I love the house fried rice (I can deal with the little bit of veggies in there), and my ultimate favorite is orange chicken with NO vegetables! I love salads, etc., but I don't like hot veggies in Chinese food! I'm weird, I know! Looks yummy!!

Angela said...

That looks so yummy!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Yummy! I think I know what we are having for dinner tonight.