Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunday, February 22
{53/365} Liam is fascinated with computers. He loves to bang on the keyboard and see what happens. Many years ago Emily received this princess "computer" for her birthday. She loved it and has used it a lot over the years. Recently Liam discovered that if you hit the blue button, it will sing the alphabet song and display all of the letters. He is obsessed! Needless to say, we hear the alphabet song all day long and we spend the majority of the day opening the thing when he closes it. It doesn't bother me a bit, just seeing the huge smile on his face is worth every minute. :)

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute! My little Emily trys to climb up and play on my computer all the time :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You know I love a little man who is confident enough in his own masculinity that playing on a PINK Princess computer doesn't even bother him!! Ha ha ha ha ha!! Oh my goodness, I remember the days of repetition and noisy toys! I really don't remember it bothering me either, because whatever brought my girls joy brought me joy too! Liam is a CUTIE!!

Luann said...

He looks so serious at work!