Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday, February 1
{32/365} I don't like sports...not one, single sport. People may find that hard to believe but I've NEVER liked sports, even as a kid. So, today it was superbowl Sunday. While the country was caught up in the frenzy, we watched the "puppy bowl" on Animal Planet! Two hours of puppies running around a small football field. I'm not ashamed...it always makes me smile! This is our third year and Emily loves to celebrate the day. She makes little place cards and this year added a bag for "chocolates, lolly's and candy" (spelled colit's, lole's and candey-she tries)! It's not a big spread but to her it's a feast! It's a fun little tradition and as long as it's on, we will tune in each year. Oh, we did watch the haftime show and the last quarter. Although my husband isn't a big football fan, there was no way he was going to work tomorrow to discuss the puppy bowl!! ;)

2 comments:

Luann said...

What a cute family tradition!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute! You made me laugh when you said that there was no way your husband is going to work discussing the puppy bowl!! Very funny!!

OK, sometime in the next week . . . YOU need to get in a photo!!