Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday, February 26
{57/365} Today was Girl Scout Cookie day! This was our first attempt and we managed to sell 55 boxes. When I got the boxes home, the excitement was beyond belief! Emily had the best time sorting out the cookies, waiting patiently to rip open a couple of boxes. Eventually she couldn't wait any longer and dove into the Thin Mints. Apparently Thin Mints rank at number one followed by Lemonades and Thanks-A-Lot (neither of which I had heard of before). I do admit that Girl Scout Cookies are really yummy! That said...and not like I'm the poster child for good health...but the saturated fat...WHOA! Oh well, I guess everything in moderation (yep, way easier said than done)! (Oh, this photo was taken under my dining room table. Why? I have no idea but that's what she wanted. LOL)

2 comments:

Luann said...

MMMM cookies. I may need to go stalk my local grocery stores.

Scrapronicity said...

LOL! Notice how they are all opened? She had to try ALL of them! ;)