Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday, February 4
{35/365} Liam and I went to IKEA today. I LOVE that store but when I go anywhere with Liam, the experience can be hit or miss. I admit that he has been really good lately but I did go with a plan. They have a great semi-enclosed play space in the food area. If you stand in the entrance, the chance of escape is minimal! They have all sorts of fun games on the walls and a ton of those bead type toys that are perfect for toddlers. My mission...let Liam run around until he is too pooped to keep his eye's open! Little did I know that it would take just minutes before he collapsed with a yawn. About 10 minutes later my little angel was fast asleep and I shopped in peace and quiet. Maybe that was a bad thing...I had too much fun and will have to pay for it at the end of the month. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Too much fun, huh? What did you get? I never go to Ikea. That's probably a good thing.

CUTE photo!