Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tuesday, February 17
{48/365} Yo Gabba Gabba. A show that didn't exist when Emily was little but is on at least once a day in our house. At 18 months old Emily watched Blue's Clues, Barney and The Wiggles...with Liam, it's all about YGG! It's a strange shows with a "DJ" that wears all orange and 5 creatures who sing and dance. Although it's difficult to explain, I will admit the songs are catchy (some may call them annoying) and they do teach all different lessons. Emily is also on the Gabba bandwagon and has Tivo'd many episodes. The two of them love the episode "Eat" where the lesson is to try food because you may like it and it includes a song called "There's A Party In My Tummy". Personally, it cracks me up!! Go Yo Gabba Gabba! (Yes, Liam is STILL in his laundry basket-LOL)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Well, considering the ages of my girls, this is a new one! We used to watch Barney and Teletubbies! Oh my, we would sing the "I Love You, You Love Me" song every single episode of Barney! The Teletubbies were oddly mesmerizing! Don't you wonder how they come up with these shows? That laundry basket lounging just cracks me up!!