Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday, February 20
{51/365} I've been to three Creating Keepsakes Conventions in Valley Forge, PA. My Mom I take the 2 1/2 hour drive and sign up for at least 10 classes. I usually love the projects but there's always a problem...I NEVER finish! I have an embarrasing amount of terrific, yet unfinished CKC projects in a box waiting to be completed. As I mentioned on day 47, my friend Kim has inspired me to get working and display some finished products! In 2007 I took the Quick Quotes 10x20 canvas class. Only half of the canvas was completed so I grabbed my fluid chalk and some alternate ribbon (better colors for me) and surprise...one down, many, many to go!

2 comments:

Angela said...

That is awesome. It looks great. I have this exact project to finish and many more!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Well, congratulations to you. You should be very proud of finishing this, because it's wonderful!!