Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monday, February 16
{47/365} (I'm biting the bullet today and actually posting a photo of myself. I figured I should once in a while, although I would rather avoid it). :) Emily and I had a great day today. We went to visit my "scrap friend" Kim and her daughter Meg (who is the same age as Emily). Kim and I "met" on the CK message boards over three years ago. We started e-mailing and realized we had a lot in common and we lived about an hour away from each other! In July, we will meet at the Creating Keepsakes convention (in Valley Forge) for the fourth time...it's hard to believe that time can fly so fast. Meg and Kim came to our house this summer and this time we visited them. The girls spent the day scrapping and I spent the day looking at all of Kim's fantastic projects! We also made sure to take photos...Kim took this one for my 365 and I took one for hers (too bad we couldn't get one with the four of us together). As we drove home, Em made me promise that we could all meet again soon....we definitely will :)

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Yeah!! You did it! A photo of you!! Way to go! Very cute! You'll have to get a family photo next!

How fun that you made a friend via a message board! Very cool!!

Angela said...

Great photo!!! So glad you had fun!

Ashley said...

What a great picture! You and your daughter are beautiful!!!