Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday, February 9
{40/365} Riley likes to lick dirty dishes. It isn't pretty but it's true...and it drives my husband CRAZY! Loading up the dishwasher is always a challenge and although I'm a bit more patient, the process inevitably ends with me yelling "RILEY...NO!!" So now the pooch has a partner in crime. Liam has discovered the joys of the dishwasher, always going for the bottles on the top. My first instinct today was to chase them both away...but I grabbed the camera instead!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I laughed out loud looking at this photo!! Princess does "the pre-wash cycle"!! That's what the girls and I call it!! She's crazy! She licks the silverware like crazy, or tries to, because we're always yelling, "Princess NO!"

Your pooch has a pretty cute partner in crime!!

Angela said...

That is too funny

Stephanie said...

That is so my Riley too. I think I may have to steal your idea and snap a picture of her in the act one of these days.