Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday, January 16
{16/365} My mom...I would be lost without her. I love that she is one of those get-on-the-floor-and-play kind of grandmas and the kids adore her! Frank has to work tomorrow so grandma came to the rescue and picked Emily up for a sleepover. They will see "Hotel For Dogs" and she got special permission to go swimming at her gym tomorrow. Em is so excited, she hasn't swam since the summer! This was just a typical snapshot of the insanity in my home...grandma pushing my BIG girl on a scooter (that shouldn't be in the house), Liam going over to see what's going on (yet another bad hair photo) and Riley peeking out from behind hoping someone will play with her. I love moments like this!!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE! Looks like they're having FUN!

Scrapronicity said...

Hmm...come to think of it, I'm not sure my son is having fun...my daughter is TOTALLY squooshing his head! LOL

Luann said...

I love this little glimpse of real life this will be a treasured photo in 20 years!