Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday, January 23
{23/365} The spring and summer of 2007 were very eventful. Emily graduated from pre-school, she had her dance recital, we saw Tarzan and Mamma Mia, we had birthdays and play dates. The summer ended with the Liam's birth and Emily's first day of kindergarten. I wanted to capture five months of activities in a "flip-flop" mini album. Little did I know this project would take me through January of 2009! A baby happened, school happened, exhaustion happened and I was left with little time. I took this photo today because I've been looking at this project for a year and a half...and I'm *almost* done! I'm pushing myself to finish...I'm THIS close! This weekend I will triumph...this weekend...I will finish! ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

VERY cute album! Did you get it done??