Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday, January 27

{27/365} I had a few photos to choose from today but I couldn't resist this one. My kids. This is the reason I faught to have Liam...so Icould see my kids play together! Emily always loved playing in one of these tunnels. She had it for years until one day, not too long ago, the wire broke through. It was really dangerous and unfixable yet she insisted that she MUST keep it. Since I wasn't about to risk a trip to the emergency room, I threw it out while she was in school (yes, I am a horrible, awful mother). I haven't heard the end of it for weeks! Today while in Target I stumbled upon a new tunnel and of course I had to have it. They only had a pink one in stock but Liam is secure enough to climb through a pink tunnel with his head held high!! :) Despite the bad hair (man, I need to get this kid some hair gel) my kids (and the dog) had a ball and Liam even cracked a smile! LOL

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE! Geez, we never had a tube! Looks fun! We did have a Barbie tent though! My girls LOVED that!!

Anonymous said...

Your children are adorable! My little one loves his tunnel too :) Im glad I found your blog. You also have the best scrapbooking projects. I loved the flip flop album!! BTW, my name is Ashley and it's nice to meet you. I think we can totally be friends, especially since you love Crate & Barrel too! :)