Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18
{18/365} Yes, this is where the magic happens...my scrap desk! ;) I often look at photos of scrap rooms and wonder how on earth there are clean, empty desks out there! I realized today that in order for me to get anything done I need a bit of chaos....controlled chaos. While my work area is neat, it's surrounded by product and "stuff". I spent a large part of the day in this room and felt like it was an appropriate photo today. My first photo was *just* my desk but Emily wanted in on the 365 action. She jumped in and put my giant roll of foam tape on her head and made the strangest face...that kid is too much!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow love all your product. I just cleaned up my room, but it's out of control most days!

Scrapronicity said...

The scary thing is that there are three more walls in the room! On the opposite side I have a giant wall unit...and then there is the closet. I'm seriously out of control! LOL I may actually put some photos on my main blog ;)

ElleSquared said...

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. I can't keep my desk clean either. It's always stacked high with stuff, and then I wonder why I can't find anything...LOL