Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday, January 25
{25/365} Sundays in my house are reserved for our family. My husband works so much and that's the only full day we get to see him. Most Sunday's Emily will do something creative, like painting or drawing or even throw a party for her "imaginary friends". Today she was in her room and really quiet. I was enjoying the silence until I realized that she was too quiet. I opened the door to find Em watching Tinkerbell and flitting around with her fairy wings! The outfit was priceless (she can't part with her "rock star" sweats these days) and I couldn't think of a better picture to take today! I guess she agreed because she had no problem striking a pose. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

My girls have always loved to pose for photos too!! Totally cute, and I don't blame her for wearing those sweats often!! They look comfy and CUTE!!

Do you have all of the Sex and the City star's autographs and movie memorabilia? I think that is totally cool that your husband worked on that movie! I saw that the 2nd is in "pre-production", but that doesn't really mean anything, right?