Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, January 12
{12/365} "Betty" has taken my husband and all I'm left with is his jacket on a chair. :( Last night was so upsetting, I realized that Frank has to work this Saturday and again on the 31st. This means the kids will see their dad maybe 5 times between now and the beginning of February. It's so frustrating! He isn't a brain surgeon...he isn't curing some horrible disease...he isn't a firefighter saving people from burning buildings. He works in TELEVISION! He leaves when it's dark and returns when it dark and works his butt off. As a big "thank you" they add more hours to his 70+ hour schedule. I thought Sex And The City was bad...but this is ridiculous!! Thank God for text messaging...

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

My husband works long hours too. I feel bad when the girls want to tell him something or spend some time with him, and he gets home late. Does he like his job?