Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday, January 28
{28/365} I'm not sure what's funnier, the toy store that used to be my living room or the fact that my dog actually finds a place to sleep in the mess! Actually, this is neat compared to what it usually looks like...Liam is a dumper and enjoys taking the bins out and emptying the contents. I love the fact that the laundry basket is still in the room, now that it's Liam's new hang out spot (see 26/365) and then there is Liam's Diego chair/bed. Oh wait, make that Riley's chair! Of course she has a perfectly good dog bed right in front of her. LOL Sometimes I wonder when I'll get my room back but then I stop myself. Once the chaos ends that means my kids are too old to "play". I'm just not ready for that day to come so I say...mess? Bring it on!!

2 comments:

Luann said...

What a beautiful positive way to look at the transition of a families space.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I see an awesome Elmo chair! My oldest is crazy about Elmo, and she has been for about 12 years now! We love Elmo!

I remember the days of the family room play spot! I always enjoyed that time too! There was one point in time that we actually had the Little Tikes mini cube with a slide in our family room, plus a small Little Tikes picnic table! I loved it all! I agree, bring on the mess!! I really love that your dog is in this photo, and I love that she is NOT in her bed! CUTE!!