Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday, January 17
{17/365} Emily and Mom went to see "Hotel For Dogs" last night and had a sleepover. This morning when I called to check in, my Mom told me that she LOVED the film. So much that she set up her own hotel for dogs in her room! My Mom has a ton of dog Beanie Babies as well as other pups (such as Blue). She sent me this photo via her camera phone and I thought it was perfect for my photo today. Apparently each dog has a bed made out of a tissue. :) If I had to pick one amazing thing about Emily it's that her imagination is ENDLESS!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute photo! I am enjoying seeing fellow scrappers ideas. I just had my blog with the same layout as yours until I changed it today. I am always wanting a new look, but loved this one for a long time.

A fellow 365'er
thebroekerbunch.blogspot.com

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Your Emily is just like my girls were when they were younger! This is EXACTLY something that they would have done! Totally cute! A great photo of the day!!

Hey, go bake that cake!!

Ann said...

OH, as a teacher, I LOVE this!! She does certainly have a vivid imagination...and a family who ENCOURAGES it! How fun!

Thank you, too, for your kind comments on my blog. :o)

Luann said...

How adorable!