Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, January 26
{26/365} I can't say life with Liam is easy. As I write this, Emily is behind me crying because Liam just smashed her favorite night light to pieces (she had it since she was born). Boys aren't easy. Babies aren't easy. Today wasn't easy. I think we both had a frustrating "Liam day". Then I pulled up this photo which I took early this morning and we are both looking and smiling. Liam's new place to hang out is the laundry basket. It's so sweet. I just want to smooch that little head of his!! No, Liam isn't easy but we're willing to give him another chance. ;)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Gee, I think MY boy is much easier than his sister. Of course, she's almost a teen - maybe that has something to do with it?

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I think this is why I had girls!! I've heard it both ways. Girls are easy, boys are easy, etc. For me, my girls are easy. They're 17 months apart, so I definitely had some interesting and tiring days when they were younger, but thankfully, those were few and far between! Cute hanging in the basket! Great photo!