Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wednesday, May 27
{147/365} When I got up this morning, while rushing to get out (as usual), I had to open up this box on my dresser. It's the necklace my friends gave me on Friday for my birthday. I decided this should be my photo today because it reminds me of how lucky I am to have such amazing groups of friends. We all have friends that fall into different categories ...high school friends, college friends, friends from work, long distance friends, etc. My best friend Joanne who was there for me morning, noon and night when I lost my dad...and she still is. Then there are the friends that you put on your emergency list at school, or vent about your children over coffee. The one's who will run if you call. Those are my girls...the one's who gave me this necklace. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful necklace, but what you had to say about your friends? Priceless!