Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tuesday, June 9
{160/365} There are a couple of reasons I took this photo today. First, I cannot believe how gigantic this television looks when I see it at this angle. It doesn't seem that big in the house, but when you compare it to the size of Liam's body, the thing is huge! I also wanted to remember how cute it is when Liam jumps at certain shows. Yo Gabba Gabba, The Wonder Pets and even some commercials make him jump so high that his feet leave the ground! Tonight I realized that he really likes Blue's Clues. I remember how Emily LOVED Blue and I think it's sweet that Liam loves it too. He may not be able to scream "mail time" but he enjoys it so much that he literally jumps for joy when it's on!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I like Joe. Sarah likes Steve. Next post, please show Joe :) Love your blog. Props for sticking to it. My 365 blog would be 5 days tops. You are my hero! Hope the kids and Frank are doing well.
Anne-MArie