Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Monday, June 22
{173/365} I do NOTHING outside. I'm not a recluse or anything, but fresh air does little for me...yeah, I know that's weird. So, it should come as no surprise that I don't plant anything or pull weeds or mow the lawn. I wouldn't have a clue how to make grass grow...which is why I'm not in this photo! Riley has done quite a number on our back yard. It's not her fault of course, but doggie pee and grass just don't work well together. We also just got rid of two big, annoying sandboxes which have been living in the back for years. Today Frank decided that after 60 days of rain (heh heh) he should finally get some grass seeds down (watch now it will stop raining). ;) When I went to check on him I saw that he hired an assistant! Emily was getting into the process by loosening the soil for the grass seeds...and having fun too!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Looks like an awesome helper for her Daddy!