Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday, June 14
{165/365} Why can't I just buy a card like a normal person? Years ago I bought one of those card boxes at Costco or Target. It came with a bunch of ready made cards. Granted, there were a few "thinking of you" and "get well soon" cards left over, but for the most part, I used them all. Then a couple of years ago there was a "make-your-own" card kit available on QVC (I think it was a TSV-"Today's Special Value"). I got two and was hooked on making my own cards. I have purchased a bunch of card kits since then and have loved them all. The only problem is it's one more thing I have to do! If I put the time into actually making a card, will it just get tossed like most cards? Who knows! In the meantime, tonight I needed a few cards so I made them. What else is new? ;)

No comments: