Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday, June 5

{156/365} Frank and I rarely go out to dinner alone...I can't even remember the last time we did! There is a restaurant we used to go to with my grandpa and my mom and dad. It has great food and a delicious chopped salad (I still can't figure out what makes it so good). For Christmas/Hanukkah this year my Mom gave us a gift certificate to the restaurant with the promise she would babysit while we enjoyed our meal. The original plan was to go out with my brother and sister-in-law but we had so many scheduling conflicts. With Frank starting work again soon we thought it was now or never...so we went for it! The food was just delicious, I had lobster tails and shrimp while Frank enjoyed a giant steak. For dessert Frank got a large piece of chocolate banana cream pie. YUM! My trooper of a Mom ate pizza and hug out with the kiddos and then took Emily for a sleepover. We went out a bit early..and didn't stay too long BUT we had a great time!

No comments: