Sunday, June 14, 2009

Monday, June 8
{159/365} Most people like chocolate, they can eat it all day long. I happen to like candy...skittles are my favorite but I also like hard candy, peppermints, licorice and I hate to admit it...sour patch kids! I'm also slightly obsessed with bubble gum. For the most part, I will chew sugarless but I often get cravings for some Bubblicious or even Juicyfruit! I was at Toys R Us one day and on display at the checkout line were about a dozen gumball machines and GIANT containers of gumballs. I just couldn't resist! So now I have a gumball machine sitting on my scrap desk. At first, I used pennies to get the gum one piece at a time...now I find myself opening up the top so I can have a bunch!

1 comment:

RandomThoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.