Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tuesday, June 2
{153/365} By the time Saturday rolls around, I find myself "hiding out" in my office. I don't do this to run away necessarily, it's just the weekends are my chance to get things done without getting interrupted every two seconds! For the most part I'm working on projects or blogging...nothing major but things I like to do. When I'm upstairs, Frank is downstairs with the kids. One day I mentioned that if I had a computer downstairs, I could hang out more with the family and get things done at the same time. So, my birthday rolls around last week and Frank hands me a giant box. I had NO CLUE what it was. Much to my surprise, it was a new Toshiba laptop so I could work downstairs. While I still may "hide out" once in a while, I LOVE having a laptop in a more central location. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

how thoughtful of your hubby! what a great gift! and happy belated b-day!