Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday, May 26
{146/365} I'm not sure how it happened, but today I turned 39. While trying to get pregnant with Liam I kept holding on to the fact that I was "just" 34...or 35...or 36. I even convinced myself that having him at 37 wasn't too bad. But now I'm 39 which is really close to 40. How did that happen?? I'm told getting to 40 is tougher than 40 itself. That remains to be seen! In the meantime, my birthday was a good one...Frank bought me a surprise laptop for the dining room so I can blog, etc. downstairs (instead of hiding away in my office). ;) My Mom got me the "Hair" tickets (we went on Mother's Day) and I'm expecting an Amazon.com GC from my brothers. Even my friend Kim sent me some GREAT Tim Holtz stuff (she knows me so well). We also went out to dinner where Emily sketched this adorable card on a place mat. :) Tomorrow the countdown officially begins, I'll take a deep breath and as Tim Holtz says, try to "enjoy the journey"...

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Forty is fabulous! I'm 43, so you can believe me!

Happy Birthday Jodi!!