Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Saturday, June 20
{171/365} There's a feeling you get when you give a really cool gift to someone. You know they will love it and it's great seeing there reaction. It's great to see how happy you make that person. To me, Riley has always been more human than canine. Yes, I know that's a strange thing to say but dog lovers would understand. I know when she is having a good day or a bad day...when she wants to play or just rest. I look into those puppy eyes and I see love. :) Since Liam has been mobile I haven't given Riley the rawhide peanut butter bones that she loves so much. You cannot get between a dog and her bone, so I worry about Liam's fast little hands. Today I had Riley up in the office with me while the "menace" was downstairs with daddy. I gave Riley a bone and the look on her face was just priceless. She was like a kid on Christmas morning! After she licked off all of the peanut buttery goodness I caught her looking over at me...appearing to smile and say..."this is a good day". :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Aw! I think Riley is saying that very thing! She's a cutie!