Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wednesday, November 4
{308/365} Last September (when Liam was one), I decided to stop going food shopping and start letting food shopping come to me, ;) Each time we set foot in a store he was miserable...which made me miserable...which made other shoppers miserable. So, Peapod delivers and I'm grateful! It's a year later and Liam is a totally different child. He's technically in the "terrible two" phase but happier and more interested in what the world has to offer. I realized this morning that I had avoided the supermarket long enough so it was time to try again. I noticed the new shopping "cars" in the parking lot and decided to take the plunge. My list was small so I knew we could handle it....and away we went. First stop, free cheese. Second stop, free cookie...hmm, not a bad deal! Liam ate his way through Stop and Shop with many "he's so well behaved" comments along the way. Our little experiment was a success and something we'll definitely try again soon. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm glad it went well!! Snacking his way through the store sounds like a good thing! Gotta love those carts too! Beep Beep!